WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Monday 9 April 2007

Describe my blog

First, I want my blog can offer some entertain events to attract more people to browse. So I will put some entertain events in my blog.
Second, I want my blog mainly with light-colored style, which would be clearer for people to browse.
Third, I commended my blog to the “baidu.com” “google.com” “yahoo.com”. But there are still a few people to browse. There are only 25 people. Why my blog still has fewer people to browse? I think there are some problems. I think the biggest problem is I rarely visit other people's blog.

Fourth, I will communicate with other foreigners’ blogs to increase the browse.

3 comments:

doomsday zalinsky said...

Hi Kimonchan,
Thanks for visiting my blog. I just wanted to let you know that someone is visiting your page.
I like the picture of the tree with falling blossoms.
MarthaG

Unknown said...

You have no visitors in yourblog because your blog is just not interresting. Who cares about photos about casio watches, louis vitton bags and vivienne westwood advertisements. If people are interrested by those items they go to their web sites. In your blog you have nothing to say and it's just boring. Say something instead of showing off all this glitter.

myramir said...

i agree to powalsh comment, try to find something original, or something really personnel, and they are so many people visiting all kind of blogs, a bird on a tree can be oringinal, but advertidements, is not the good way.yessay something, or show pictures more personnal, than vitrine de magasin! and glitter!